MA Tech have partnered with a leading player in the renewable energy sector. They are seeking to appoint a Head of Cybersecurity to join the team. In this role, you will provide strategic vision and leadership for developing and supporting security initiatives to protect intellectual property and IT systems.
You will direct the planning and implementation of enterprise security measures across all IT systems and business facilities to pro-actively manage against external and internal cybersecurity threats, breaches, and vulnerabilities. This individual is also responsible for auditing existing systems, directing the administration of security policies, activities, and standards and has accountability for retaining ongoing certification to ISO-27001.
- Develop and enhance the information security management framework and IT risk management programme in a manner that meets compliance and regulatory requirements for Mainstream Lead the strategic security planning to achieve business goals by prioritising cyber-defence strengthening initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future security technologies using a risk-based assessment methodology.
- Perform security audits and cyber security risk assessments.
- Define corporate security plans, procedures, policies, and standards for acquiring, implementing, and operating new security systems and other technologies and ensure appropriate communication on these to Leadership teams, Colleagues, JV’s, customers, and external stakeholders. Define and coordinate the monitoring and verification activities to ensure that IT systems are developed, operated, and maintained in line with security policies and to ensure the early detection of cybersecurity issues.
- Lead the development, testing, and maintenance of cybersecurity incident response processes. Define the scope for security testing and vulnerability assessments and coordinate these.
- Accountability for retention of ISO-27001 Information Security certification and expansion of scope to additional locations.
- Proven experience in planning, organising, and developing IT security solutions.
- Experience in cybersecurity risk assessments, threat modelling and mitigation, planning and executing security policies, and security standards development.
- Excellent knowledge of technology environments, including information security, physical security, and defence solutions.
- Certification in cyber security and/or information security.
- Good understanding of, or experience of implementing: Firewalls and firewall management; intrusion detection and prevention systems; content filtering; data leak prevention; vulnerability management lifecycle; identity and access management solutions; security incident & event monitoring; and security operations centres.
- Excellent understanding of project management principles.
- Good understanding of the organisation’s goals, objectives, and cybersecurity threat landscape.
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 5222908 or apply below: