Full stack engineer - Contract- Dublin
I am currently working exclusively with a forward thinking Director of Engineering who wants to bring on board Senior Full-stack engineers to help build out one of the biggest technology functions in the Dublin market. You will get to work in a lab based environment on an exciting greenfield projects.
You will support and develop a team of different levels of developers whilst collaborating with and providing specialist advice to key stakeholders. We are searching for an experienced IT professional with high-level organisational and communication skills, the ability to lead in a complex technology environment and make a strong contribution as a member of a cross-functional team.
We work in a multi-disciplinary teams, immersivity working with our customers rapidly build high value products.
***6 month rolling contract*** competitive day rates on offer.
- Working knowledge of Lean, User Centered Design and Agile methodologies
- A history of developing successful, large-scale, public web software
- Experience in web front-end development
- Experience deploying to cloud environments
- Strong knowledge of one or more Object Oriented Programming or Functional Programming languages
- Excellent communicator & collaborator
- Broad experience across full stack, mobile & cloud
- Track record of successfully building & delivering enterprise level products & applications
- AWS or similar
- Test first
- CI (Continuous Integration) everything
- Work in balanced teams consisting of Product Managers, Product Designers and engineers
High level of engagement with the decision makers who will move fast on profiles- interviews will take place within a week of applications with a quick turnaround. If this sounds interesting please get in touch with Elaine Owens on 01 6854414 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org