I am recruiting for a leading financial Services company that have offices all over the globe. They are expanding their team in Dublin and have an opening for an French Technical Support Analyst.
As a member of the technical assistance team, you will assist customers with inquiries pertaining to all software products and act as a liaison between internal teams and customers to ensure a prompt and effective resolution of bugs and issues. The ideal candidate will possess the networking and programming knowledge to troubleshoot issues that pertain to the trading client programs. You will be probing and analytical, with the abilities to recognize, test, and escalate new bugs within software.
- Technical and functional support for the Trader Workstation including connectivity, network testing, Java configuration, security protocols by phone, chat and e-mail.
- Problem management with focus on wide scale technical issues
- Ideally have two years experience in Windows/Mac software and hardware support, connectivity support, Java familiarity
- Personality: Self-confident, open, extroverted, good communication skills, flexible and able to work independently in a team-oriented environment
- Languages: fluency in English. French is a must. Any other EU language is a plus.
All applicants must have either a valid stamp 4 visa or European passport to apply for this role. For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly at email@example.com