My client, a boutique consultancy and business advisory firm, is recruiting an FP&A analyst for their team. In this role you will work with experienced strategic finance consultants who provide advice in the areas of business exits, strategic and growth planning, business turnaround and value building.
The role is primarily responsible for analysing financial performance of a range of clients, identifying and understanding trends through financial models and analysis.
This role can be based in their office in Tipperary or can be offered on a remote basis.
- Gain an understanding of the issues and drivers that impact individual companies
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations
- Deliver outcome-driven solutions to complex business issues
- Develop financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives and decision making
- Identify and understand business challenges; propose and create solutions
- Support senior consultants on client engagements
- Assist in building strategic plans for clients
- A minimum of three years’ relevant experience
- Qualified Accountant
- Excellent Excel skills and financial modelling experience highly desirable
- Strong commercial acumen