Our client is an investment manager for a diverse portfolio of equity and project finance investments in Irish companies. The firm is currently seeking to recruit a key hire for their finance team.
- Portfolio Management: Monitoring of investments & engagement with the management teams within the portfolio companies to add value & support
- Compliance: Build reliable systems for financial reporting
- Investor Reporting: Oversee the reporting to investors
- Investor Relations: Lead fundraising activity which will include preparation of fundraising plans, identification of potential funding partners, management of marketing & PR
- Investments: Involved in supporting aspects of completing new investments, commercial & financial due diligence, risk assessment etc
- Business Development: Support the firm in the approaching and structuring of new investment sources
- Management: Report to the MD & Board of Directors
- Qualified accountant with experience gained in a growing start-up/funds/wealth management company
- Interest in technology/cleantech
- Experience in regulatory matters
- Ability to build relationships with senior management, investors and other key stakeholders
- A problem-solver, with an entrepreneurial flair
Salary: c. €80k
Please contact Louise O’Leary on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.