Our client, an exciting Medtech company based in Galway are looking to hire a Financial Analyst to join their finance function. This role will require someone who is Big 4 trained, audit background and ideally some international experience.
You will support the Finance Reporting manager with preparing financial models, reporting and step up to support the function when required. This will offer great exposure and the opportunity to develop and grow within the company.
- Preparing and maintaining financial models to support business decisions
- Evaluating capital expenditure and calculating returns on investment
- Preparing and maintaining financial reports to support R&D tax credit claims
- Preparing and maintaining financial reports to support IDA grant drawdowns
- Carry out internal audits of compliance to finance procedures
- Support the Financial Reporting Manager on monthly reporting activities
- Provision of cover for other aspects of accounting services department
- Supporting the annual external audit.
- Qualified accountant with a good working knowledge of Excel, Word and other MS Office suite products.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge is essential.
- Good technical knowledge of IFRS in addition to good excel modelling skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.