Job type: Permanent
Location: Dublin City centre
Salary: 45 – 50k plus benefits
Following a period of significant growth, the opportunity has arisen for a Financial Analyst to join the Commercial Finance team of Irelands largest Real Estate Developer.
The purpose of the role is to provide critical commercial support to both the Finance team and to key individuals across the wider business particularly on the Development and Construction teams. The role will have emphasis on management, shareholder and debt finance reporting, financial analysis and monitoring of project performance across their live construction sites and corporate finance.
- Supporting the Finance team with the preparation of advanced excel models as part of business planning and strategy activities
- Preparing regular KPI based reports on development performance for all stakeholders including management, shareholder, and debt finance providers.
- Ad-hoc financial projects and financial analysis assignments with a focus on corporate finance and business planning
- Provide financial analysis support to other departments, handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Business/ Real Estate Primary Degree with a strong financial background
- Highly numerate with advanced Excel Modelling / PowerPoint/ Report Writing skills
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience in a professional services or commercial organisation
- Strong interpersonal skills and clear demonstration of an ability to work independently while multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in developing a career in corporate finance and real estate development
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly numerate with ability to apply these skills using advanced excel techniques
- Ability to critically analyse detailed financial plans, identifying key metrics and trends
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical problem solver who looks for solutions