Our client is a diversified international group who are establishing an office in Dublin.
They are recruiting a newly qualified accountant/finalist accountant to join the finance team.
• Preparation of management accounts and board reporting packs
• Assisting with all aspects of accounting functions and processes
• Preparation of journals and balance sheet reconciliations
• Assistance with the preparation of tax returns as well as other statutory returns
• Preparation of financial statements
• Provide financial analysis where necessary
• Recommend improvements in procedures and controls to improve efficiency of completing tasks
• Support data integrity and preparation of financial information to ensure completeness, accuracy, timeliness and accessibility of financial information
• Ad-hoc tasks and projects
• Finalist accountant/newly qualified accountant
• Preference is for industry-based training rather than audit background
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
• Highly motivated, flexible, proactive and able to work individually or as part of a team