Our client is a leading player in the renewable energy sector and now operating across four continents. They are seeking a Transformation Lead to join the Dublin HQ on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business moving towards IPO stage.
The Transformation Lead will play a key role in driving change throughout the Group. The role will cover a variety of projects including design and implementation of operating model changes , optimisation and simplification of business finance process as well as design and execute technology implementations.
- Business finance process optimisation and simplification
- Planning budgeting, forecasting and treasury on transformation projects
- Finance operating model design and implementation and Implement and execute technology improvements
- Establishing an end to end process within the data capture, detailed target analysis and financial modelling using key KPI’s within the project models
- Implement a system where there is a mechanism and a cadence of driving cost leadership and control within the MRP cost base
- Play a leadership role in the engagement and integration of the business requirements with key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Continuously identify business improvement opportunities, develop solutions, escalate issues, manage initiatives, maintain strong business relationships, and identify the resources and various cross functional support needed to execute process change.
- Review processes across numerous sites ensuring that the proposed and existing business processes are scalable and sustainable on rollout ensuring business continuity and reducing business risks
- Propose process change or re-engineering where relevant and appropriate to improve efficiencies
- Participate in the successful design and documentation of all new processes or amendments to existing ones
- Contribute to the review of and report on the effectiveness of any change to existing processes
- Work with the key leaders within finance at the group and within the platforms to support the process improvement and digitalisation agenda
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- 5+ years PQE in a multinational environment
- Experience in larger scale finance automation projects
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment
- Strong project management skills
- Business process engineering/redesign or Lean Six Sigma
- Working knowledge of D365 and other major ERP systems a must