A newly created finance opportunity within a growing professional services firm, the finance manager will report directly to the CEO and have responsibility for accounting, analysis and insights. This role is offered on a part-time basis (approx 2 days per week).
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and board packs
- Preparation of the annual budget and forecasts to produce realistic and informed projections
- Business partner with the leadership team and cross-functional teams
- Development of business insights
- Participate in systems and business process improvements
- Qualified accountant with relevant post-qualified experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in the professional services industry is not a pre-requisite but would be an advantage
- Highly motivated, self-aware and collaborative
Please contact Louise O’Leary at email@example.com for further details.