Our client is one of the world’s largest and most successful investment firms with an established track record of investment excellence.
They are now hiring a finance consultant in a newly created position on an 18-month contract basis.
The finance consultant will focus on developing a new client servicing team and will concentrate on reporting to existing investors. This is an exciting opportunity, affording the successful candidate the experience of building this new team from inception, leading the team and shaping it for future growth.
- Establish and lead a new team to manage the reporting requirements of existing clients including monthly/quarterly investor reporting
- Partner with several functions within the business to create a consistent approach to servicing the needs of investors
- Gain an understanding of detailed workflows to develop and enhance reporting processes to drive efficiencies
- Manage a team of junior resources to ensure high quality client deliverables, delegate tasks and manage deadlines
- Connect with various internal divisions to answer client requests
- Report on fund performance to investors through attribution analysis
- Approximately 5-7 years’ relevant experience
- Finance or business background with relevant financial qualifications – ACA or CFA
- Strong academic record
- Experience in investment banking, corporate finance, private equity, transaction services, restructuring or audit required
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Excellent MS PowerPoint and Excel skills
- A continuous improvement mindset with a desire to create process efficiencies, leveraging technology
- An outstanding communicator with prior client-facing experience
For further details please contact Louise O’Leary at email@example.com