Our client is a tech firm and part of a global MNC, with offices based in South County Dublin. Due to continued expansion into the Irish market, they are seeking a Finance Business Partner to join the team on a permanent basis. The role will be offered on a hybrid basis with up to 3 days working from home available.
- Business partnering with multiple teams internally to ensure that commercial plans are aligned to business plans
- Work on multiple projects including online finance transformation work
- Create and develop financial models to support decision making
- Provide input to key commercial and analytical issues and decisions, attending business meetings when appropriate.
- Build out financial business cases to support the business end-to-end
- Monthly review of company performance with analysis of variances and trends
- Oversee both financial and non-financial KPIs in relation to business performance
- ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years accounting experience
- Experience within the tech/SaaS sector would be desirable
- Financial modelling skills
- Excellent communication skills
- €65-75k base + bonus + benefits
For more information or to apply please contact email@example.com or 01 522 2924