This role will be ideal for an individual who considers themselves commercial, analytical, numeric and can work across various areas within the business.
Excellent benefit package on offer
- Demonstrate financial leadership by building strong relationships with management becoming a critical finance business partner
- Coordinate, design/update monthly reports
- Work with management to identify areas of cost reduction and efficiency
- Strategic planning - support with the integration of five-year projections
- Review business cases and ensure they meet targets for ROIC and Profitability.
- Highly analytical, numeric and commercial
- Project management experience
- Be strategic and tactical
- Experience working with management to deliver direction of the business
- Be entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and opportunistic
- MS office proficient
- Ability to work towards deadlines and high levels of accuracy
- Eligible to work in the EY
- Current unrestricted worldwide passport.