Our client, a leading brand is recruiting a finance business partner for their team on a 12-month contract basis.
The finance business partner will help drive the business forward by providing financial and commercial insights.
- Collaborating with assigned business areas, adding strategic value and innovation
- Analysing company performance against KPIs
- Partnering with the business on key strategic projects as part of multidisciplinary teams
- Reviewing the management accounts and preparing the management information pack
- Participation in the annual process, act as budget lead for the P&L
- Supporting strategic business decisions through financial analysis and recommendations
- Building financial business cases that meet the needs of the business while meeting KPIs
- Identifying risks, constructively challenge and make recommendations for the business
- Qualified accountant with 1-3 years’ PQE
- Experience gained within a commercially focused finance role
- Excellent analytical skills, including modelling skills
- Strong influencing skills
Please contact Louise O’Leary on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.