Exclusive Role – Finance Business Partner – Dublin
My client, a leading telecoms company is recruiting a FBP for their team. Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for analysing business cases, financial modelling and business partnering across a number of internal functions.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with c. three years’ PQE in industry (telco experience is highly desirable).
- Business Partnering to the Commercial, Technology, Marketing and Operations teams
- Preparation of financial models to drive business plan recommendations
- Capital forecasting and financial advisor to all business cases
- Responsible for Gross margin reporting including month-end and revenue recognition
- Drive operational profit improvements through full P&L scope.
- Provide decision support in terms of pricing, profitability analysis and business case preparation
- Qualified accountant with approx. 3 years’ PQE
- Telco sector experience highly desirable
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong influencing skills