Our client is a diversified international group who are establishing an office in Dublin.
They are recruiting a high calibre and experienced finance professional to lead their finance function in their city centre based office.
This role will report to the Group CFO who is based in London.
• Develop and implement appropriate financial controls and accounting policies
• Ensure that the business has best-in-class financial processes, fully aligned to support the operational and strategic development of the business
• Ensure that financial reporting is to the highest standards and that monthly accounts preparation and reporting are completed in a timely manner
• Understand and explain performance variances
• Oversee the compliance and tax functions and ensure that all company and local statutory requirements are being met
• Treasury management and cashflow forecasting
• Board reporting and presentation of financial results and analysis to the CFO
• Involved in supporting aspects of completing new investments
• Responsible for the recruitment, supervision and training of finance staff in Dublin
• Assist the CFO with financial reporting and provide insights to support decision-making
• Maintain financial and other controls and improve control environment
• Highly motivated, ambitious qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years’ PQE
• Experience gained in a start-up/funds/PE firm
• Self-motivated, energetic with a positive attitude and a desire to drive constant improvement and change
• Ability to work on own initiative and hit the ground running
• Proven people skills and a strong communicator