Exclusive Finance Opportunity – Global Asset Manager
A global Asset Manager, specialising in corporate credit, is recruiting an experienced accountant for their Dublin office in a newly created role.
Reporting to the CFO, the financial accountant will be a qualified accountant, with 3-7 years’ PQE and have experience of communicating with the Central Bank and regulatory bodies.
The successful candidate will enjoy working as part of a close-knit team, will have excellent communication and relationship-building skills and will interact regularly with their international colleagues.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Statutory reporting and management of the audit process for a number of jurisdictions
- Capital adequacy monitoring
- Completion of regulatory filings as well as tax returns
- Preparation of board papers for review by the senior leadership team
- Preparation and review of the annual budget and monthly forecast
- Build excellent relationships with finance and non-finance professionals globally
- Qualified accountant with 3-7 years’ PQE
- Experience communicating with the Central Bank and regulatory bodies
- Strong commercial acumen, being able to act as a trusted advisor within the business and a willingness to challenge accepted practices
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships with financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Experience with Workday financial software is a distinct advantage
An excellent remuneration package is available for the successful candidate
If you are interested in this role and you meet the above criteria, apply online today or contact Louise O’Leary on email@example.com for further details.