an eDiscovery & Forensic Technology Manager in Dublin. In this role you will be responsible to extract, store, enhance, and investigate large volumes of unstructured data by leveraging market-leading technologies and methodologies. The successful candidate will join a diverse team of eDiscovery and Forensic Technology professionals, servicing a wide range of clients in their data challenges.
- Supporting, managing and delivering significant Forensic Technology and eDiscovery projects;
- Gather, understand and document requirements for processing, review protocols and productions;
- Design innovative approaches to solve data related challenges; and
- Design and implement workflows to deliver end to end solutions to address client needs.
- In-depth understanding of the EDRM lifecycle, including best practices and procedures;
- Detailed knowledge of Nuix and/or Relativity and customisation of these tools to support eDiscovery workflows. Certifications in respect of same a plus;
- Knowledge and experience in leveraging data analytics in decision making and delivering efficiencies;
- Knowledge of computer forensics, including applications such as EnCase, FTK, Axiom, Nuix, or Cellebrite;
- Scripting and programming experience a distinct advantage;
- Excellent project management and IT project delivery skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience;
- Relevant third level qualification in a technical based subject such as Computer Forensics, Information Security, Business Information Systems, Computer Science or professional qualification in relevant discipline.
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 5222908 or apply below: