MA Tech are recruiting for an eDiscovery & Forensic Technology Associate in Dublin. In this role you will be responsible to extract, store, enhance, and investigate large volumes of unstructured data by leveraging market-leading technologies and methodologies. The successful candidate will join a diverse team of eDiscovery and Forensic Technology professionals, servicing a wide range of clients in their data challenges.
- Supporting the investigation and analysis of large unstructured datasets;
- Preparing and processing unstructured data from a range of data sources: email, electronic documents, instant messaging, chat data, audio data and more;
- Responding to client requests and queries as required;
- Assisting with forensic data collections;
- Creating and updating data trackers, dashboards, and reports
- Ability to focus on detail, work methodically and to be able to communicate effectively with others;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience;
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and pursue these through to completion with initiative and enthusiasm; and
- Relevant third level qualification in a technical based subject such as Computer Forensics, Information Security, Business Information Systems, Computer Science or professional qualification in relevant discipline.
- Understanding of the EDRM lifecycle;
- Knowledge of eDiscovery platforms such as Nuix/Relativity;
- Familiarity with coding, SQL and data analytics; and
- Familiarity with forensic best practices, e.g. evidence handling, chain of custody, metadata preservation.
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 5222908 or apply below: