Our client a global fintech organisation is hiring a Director of Talent and Learning, this role will include all aspects of the T&L function for a 1400+ person technology, operations and shared services organisation.
- Partner with the Regional Leadership Team to enhance the learning culture of the site.
- Act as a key point of contact for Business Leaders with questions regarding talent, learning and development programs and resources.
- Oversee training needs analysis approach and direction.
- Manage and prioritise spend against the designated training budget.
- Contribute to the advancement of talent, onboarding, learning and development processes, procedures, and ecosystem – and maintain key relationships with enterprise groups who oversee this work.
- Oversee and support the design and delivery of professional and leadership development initiatives.
- Leadership of the implementation of required talent management and review processes.
- Work with Global network to leverage and implement enterprise training solutions and talent practices.
- Ownership for talent, learning and development logistics for internally and externally delivered training.
- Suitable third level qualification in a HR, Talent Management or Learning & Development related area.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar talent management and/or learning and development role similar in scope and responsibility.
- Proven project and task management experience.
- Execution-oriented with proven ability to deliver on goals.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to influence others and challenge differing views in an appropriate and professional fashion.
- Coaching mind-set and ability to give/receive feedback.
- Digital skills with a working knowledge of the MS Suite of Products such as Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook, Word and collaboration tools like Zoom.