Digital Marketing Manager
ROBUS LED GROUP
An Irish owned international company, the LED Group ROBUS has a global presence and a reputation worldwide for providing first class customer service and products.
Robus is a multi-million Euro global lighting company which has continued to grow since its foundation in 1984. It now has offices in the UK, South Africa, Australia, China, France, Benelux, New Zealand and the Middle East. A family-owned business its success is built on the drive and talent of its team, and on its ability to deliver innovative solutions and continually respond to changing customer needs.
The company employees 250 people worldwide and are currently embarking on an ambitious plan to drive growth through digital transformation. As part of this company-wide initiative we are adding to our digital marketing team. One of the key roles we are currently recruiting for is a Digital Marketing Manager.
We are looking for a driven, hard-working, innovative and self-motivated individual to help drive lead acquisition and revenue generation. As the Digital Marketing Manager you will play a leading role in driving qualified lead generation through the effective use of various digital marketing channels through strategy, day-to-day implementation of inbound and outbound campaigns and with some help from third party relationships via Digital agencies and suppliers.
Working closely with the Head of Global Marketing you will help:
Define the digital advertising, promotions and content strategy to ensure the program's success in each of the groups key regions
Increase regional acquisition performance by leading the planning, development and execution of locally-relevant campaigns across online advertising channels including Paid Social, Display, and Video
Accelerate the production, launch and testing of performance-driven creative advertising by developing strong cross-functional relationships with our sales, product and design teams, regional marketing leads, and agency partners.
Own and maximise the relationship with the agencies and individuals that support messaging strategy and production.
- 4+ years digital marketing experience (ideally B2B)
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related degree
- Energetic, focused and target driven
- Successful track record in delivering leads through digital channels
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Excellent understanding of content marketing (inbound and outbound)
- Competency using website content management systems
- Strong experience with digital campaigns and performance tracking for paid Paid
- Social, Display, and video platforms
- Experience crafting performance-driven creative strategy and managing creative
- production (video in particular)
- Experience managing agency partners and vendors
- Experience working cross functionally with multiple internal and external teams
- A firm grasp of performance metrics, user funnels, and creative testing
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills with an ability to convey analytical and market insights to non-technical partners
- Excellent project management skills
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude and strong people skills, able to manage multiple functions and operate in ambiguity with confidence
- Work collaboratively with the marketing teams in Dublin, Benelux and Australia to plan and deliver focused digital marketing strategies and activity
- Promote high quality engaging B2B content across a number of digital marketing channels including PPC, display advertising, SEO, email marketing, PR, and organic and paid social media
- Design and implementing an acquisition marketing plan across core digital channels primarily across PPC and Paid Social but also in SEO and content
- Grow new underutilised channels such as Affiliates, Programmatic Display networks and Marketplaces
- Design inbound and outbound campaigns to meet the overall business goals and marketing KPIs
- Utilizing marketing automation to drive returns
- Analyse campaigns, identify trends and provide fast, accurate reports, to optimize campaigns and produce the best return on investment
- Monitor and track lead generation activities; capturing customer and market intelligence; maintaining our client and prospect databases
- Support and enhance PPC and SEO with keyword and content strategy and requirements
- Building digital ecosystems and content
- Help manage the company websites – creating and updating website landing pages Stay up to date with industry news and developments, monitor competitor activity, customer behaviour and the latest trends to improve the performance of our promotional activity.