I'm working with a client within the Fintech space that are looking for Senior DevOps Engineer to join the business to work in their Data Lab which focuses on Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning for stakeholder to get real value from the data.
This is a hands on role where you will be a part of a small specialist team that has a wide impact on the business globally and will suit individuals with an interest in BigData.
You will help research, design, and implement state of the art model management production pipelines. The team will make a real difference to the business through their own delivery and promoting modern development practices and techniques
- Design and implementation of production automation solutions for advanced analytic and machine learning systems
- Design and development of DevOps solutions to support machine learning development and validation pipelines
- Creation and preparation of environments for testing, experimentation, development, and evaluation
- Deliver high quality solutions through innovative design aligned with strong development practices.
- Work collaboratively with product managers, developers, and end-users to deliver working solutions and data in an Agile and Iterative manner
Your skills and experience
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and scripting languages such as Python or bash
- Configuration Management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Automation (Git, Jenkins, Maven, TeamCity, Artifactory), Security Design (LDAP, Kerberos)
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform Technologies, Monitoring and Event Management (ELK, Splunk), and Database Administration (Test Automation)