I am seeking a Desktop Support Analyst for a role based in the heart of Dublin city. This will be a 12 month fixed term contract with the possibility of going permanent. This is a key role within the IT Team. You will be the primary contact point for all staff technology issues. The position is responsible for managing the resolution of all first level technical support requests as well as meeting continuous service delivery demands from staff.
- Diagnosis and resolution of all software and hardware incidents across operating systems (Windows, Mac and IOS), printers, AV solutions and a range of software applications.
- Provide first class service to all users with logged IT related incidents.
- Incident management including carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service as soon as possible and escalating incidents to other team members where necessary.
- Management of accurate recording of all IT related incidents using the IT service desk system. Installation and configuration of new IT equipment.
- Installation of upgrades to different types of software and hardware.
- Computer Science qualification or technical certification e.g. MCSA, CompTIA is preferable. Minimum 3 years' experience in an IT Helpdesk role in a fast paced environment.
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Windows 8.1 to 10; Office 365, Office application suite, Active Directory, Apple iPhone, iPad and IOS, desktop imaging and deployment.
- Good knowledge of IP telephony, Windows Group Policy, Networking principles, Mobile Device Management.
- Experience using an IT service desk case management system.
- Experience interacting and providing IT support to all levels of management and remote users.
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 5222908 or apply below: