A well known global fintech company based in Dublin City Centre and a key customer of mine is seeking to hire a Warehouse Data and BI Engineer to join a high performing team of data engineers delivering world class backend software solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for a flexible individual with an energetic and enthusiastic approach who wishes to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment.
- Design and developing data solutions using our existing tech stack which includes SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS &Tableau to name a few, to best serve the business.
- Supporting our applications and tools through their lifecycle of requirements, development, testing, deployment, documentation, operation, user training, maintenance and enhancement.
- Ensuring stability, integrity, accuracy, timeliness and usability of existing data resources.
- Collaboration with all stakeholders in establishing, refining, and documenting database and other functional requirements.
- Using specialist knowledge to inform the team’s technical decisions.
- Contributing to the review, selection and adoption of proprietary and third-party solutions.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant company standards and guidelines.
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2016 database design/development experience include SQL objects (Stored Procedures, Functions, TVF, Views & query tuning).
- Data warehousing experience.
- ETL skills through T-SQL and SSIS
- Experience in SSAS Multidimensional & Tabular model cubes. Proficiency in MDX and DAX to develop more complex, cube level, metrics.
- Solid documentation skills
- Excellent analytic, communication and interpersonal skills
- Reporting Tools include SSRS & Tableau experience an advantage
- Proficiency in C# and developing console applications
- Experience with ADO.NET Entity Framework
If you are interested in hearing more, please reach out to me on email@example.com or 01 6854414. Client is highly engaged to hire and will move fast as timelines have been agreed in advanced.