Mason Alexander are proud to be working with our Investment Management client in the hiring of a Data Governance Analyst (Middle Office) for its growing Dublin-based Middle Office team within the credit space. Complimenting a huge period of growth for the organisation, this brand new full-time permanent position will see the successful individual assist with wide-ranging daily functions and work alongside all areas if the business from Operations and Legal, to IT and Finance.
This is an excellent opportunity to kick-start your career with a truly global, household name and gain indispensable experience working collaboratively with all areas of a thriving business.
- The modelling and setup of corporate and capital structures for bank loan lending, structured asset investments, fixed income and equity investments
- Demonstrate deep understanding of issuer, security, fund, counterparty and pricing masters
- Take control of the data reconciliation between external data sources and company’s internal data repository
- Creation of Excel macros and worksheets to help optimize Operations’ workflows
- Supporting the build out of an internally built credit management platform that currently supports bank loan analyst data but will be further enhanced with a new trading, compliance and portfolio management system
- Fund On-Boarding Administration
- Supporting the build out of a new accounting platform and its associated fund, issuer and security data
- Oversight of our public valuation processes and coordination with external pricing vendor
This role would be ideal for a new graduate with a relevant work-placement, or a recent graduate with 1 – 2 years’ working experience in a similar financial services environment.
- Experience working with fixed income and bank debt products, with a basic understanding of trading, accounting and valuations
- Operational experience with financial market applications like Bloomberg, IHS Markit or similar
- Any exposure to SQL, VBScript or Geneva would be advantageous but not essential
- Strong general IT skills particularly in Excel - comfortable working with large datasets
For further information on this Data Governance Analyst (Middle Office) vacancy or any other financial services opportunities in Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Josh Craig in the strictest confidence on 015222930 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Mason Alexander on LinkedIn for the latest jobs, industry news and expert career advice.