I'm currently working with a leading financial institution here in Dublin who are looking for a Data Engineering Lead to look after the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
This is a full time permanent role where you will have 150+ reports which is offering plenty of WFH to suit individuals outside of Dublin but willing to travel for collaborative meetings.
You will be responsible for the technical leadership and mentoring of engineering squads, ensuring that incoming change is `engineering ready`, that technical development processes and tooling is appropriate and effective, and that the quality of the solutions delivered into operational support are fit for purpose.
- Proven experience as Engineering Lead in the data warehouse domain
- Deep technical knowledge of Data Warehouse Technologies and Architecture, SQL, Teradata Solutions, Informatica and Tableau
- Large scale delivery experience and data management experience
- Scrum / Kanban and SAFe delivery experience
- Experience in data warehousing inclusive of dimensional modelling concepts and demonstrate proficiency in scripting languages, for example, Python, Perl, and so forth
- Demonstrable experience and a deep knowledge of data mining techniques, relational, and non-relational databases
- 5+ years experience in leading teams and recently experience with teams of 50+ resources
- Proven experience with vendor management