MA Tech are helping a connectivity customer of ours build out their data analytics side of the business. You will be working on a greenfield project where you will get a chance to work alongside some leading technologists building and working with the newest technology around.
***6 month rolling contract***
- Building, maintaining, optimizing and automating data pipelines in both cloud and on-premise infrastructure.
- Data acquisition, data ingestion, data cleansing, data transformation, and data migration.
- Design, implement, and test data integrations and ETL processes and provide detailed documentation.
- Improving data integrity and quality, and implementing modern solutions and frameworks to streamline existing processes.
- Identify trends in datasets and develop workflows and algorithms to take advantage of raw data flows.
- Ensure data and reports are thoroughly tested before release to production environments.
- Strong expertise with Big Data tools such as Databricks/Spark/PySpark and ETL tools such as Informatica.
- Experience with event driven architectures and data streaming pub/sub technologies such as Kafka and Kinesis.
- Strong capabilities in scripting languages such as Python, R, Scala etc.
- Experience with Data Visualization tools such as Tableau.
High level of engagement with the decision makers who will move fast on profiles- interviews will take place within a week of applications with a quick turnaround. If this sounds interesting please get in touch with Elaine Owens on 01 6854414 or email on email@example.com