This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing AI company in Ireland who offer remote working within Ireland.
They are looking for a Data Analyst to join the team and you will have the responsibility in leading the data decisions for the business. You will be dealing with plenty of unstructured datasets and pulling reports from multiple systems and centralise them into one reporting system to put structure to them.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow with a business that are putting a huge focus in this area.
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design across all areas of our business including product, sales and marketing and business intelligence. You will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. You will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Experience in early stage start-up
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, PowerBI etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings - strong communications skills a pre-requisite
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics