Data Analyst - Day Rate Contract
As the Data Analyst, you will play an integral part of the product analysis within an innovation centre, working on exciting new Data based product offering and will be joining a highly collaborative and fast-paced agile team.
- 5+ Years of Business / Data Analyst Experience
- 5+ Years’ Experience facilitating business requirements gathering, technical documentation, test plan creation
- Collaborate with stakeholders to perform data analysis that will drive business decisions
- Develop and maintain documentation that chronicles processes related to previous analytic activities and associated results
- Communicate with various functional areas and translate technical concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences, both verbally and in writing
- Collaborate with broader Business Intelligence, Data Science and Data Engineering teams on end-to-end analytic solution development
- Support Product Owner in analysis for developing data products
- Experience performing statistical data analysis on large scale data sets
- Strong SQL experience, including experience with various database technologies (e.g. Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2)
- Experience with Data Visualization / Dashboard tools (e.g. Tableau or PowerBI) Beneficial but not must have.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely in writing and orally to individuals and groups, with the ability to tell stories and drive recommendations through data
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Experienced Data Analyst in contract engagement
E: J.Bowles@MasonAlexnder.ie with CV to arrange call.