I am seeking a Cybersecurity Systems Engineer to join the Authentication Controls team within Enterprise Cybersecurity team. This team provide Single Sign-On, API Gateway Security, and multi-factor authentication capabilities for hundreds of applications servicing the needs of the workforce.
- The Authentication Controls team is a critical part of the company’s Enterprise Cybersecurity unit.
- You will provide access and authentication services and solutions to users and application APIs across all of the business units.
- Your role in the Authentication Controls team will see you supporting products from the main industry vendors in a scaled, distributed, highly available environment.
- These solutions enable business units throughout the organisation to offer their services in a secure and highly reliable manner, ensuring they in turn can provide products and services to the standards expected by all customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems/Science, or a closely related discipline.
- Minimum of two years of IT experience.
- Strong operating systems knowledge: Windows and Linux.
- Strong TCP/IP knowledge and an understanding of network infrastructure (firewalls, load balancers, proxies).
- Knowledge of Active Directory and common database environments such as Oracle, SQL and MySQL.
- Experience of supporting web services authentication standards such as SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth and Kerberos.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential as this role involves working with multiple teams across the enterprise.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a commitment to the highest levels of quality.
- The following skills / experience are preferred for this role:
- Experience of working in a cloud environment such as Azure and / or AWS.
- Experience of deploying application infrastructure in cloud environments (AWS, Azure) and developing cloud process automation using Ansible, Jenkins or Concourse is an advantage.
If you would like more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 015222908 or apply below: