MA Tech are recruiting for a Cybersecurity Assessor to join Enterprise Cyber Security team based in Dublin. This team play a critical role in ensuring that servers, endpoints, middleware and databases are secure by supporting multiple different programs around secure server configuration, patching and open-source software security.
It is a highly dynamic team whose success is dependent upon building strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the enterprise.
You will be helping to lead key enterprise initiatives in these areas to ensure compliance with requirements. Issues identified will need to be validated and triaged. You will need to ensure that stakeholders are informed with actionable and complete information.
Other responsibilities will include assisting and coordinating with vulnerability detection and remediation teams, as well as threat intelligence and incident response staff during response activities.
The team have a strong culture of continuous improvement and as a Senior member of the team you will be tasked with identifying opportunities to define and optimize processes across these critical functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience or industry certifications
- 5+ years of IT experience
- 3+ years of hands-on cybersecurity experience
- Experience with Governance Risk and Compliance; an understanding of policies, audit, and regulatory requirements.
- Database experience - exposure to different DB types, awareness of differences; a quasi-DBA skillset and ability to dig in deep when needed, understanding of on-prem and off-prem DB technologies.
- Solid foundation in general information security concepts, frameworks, and vulnerabilities
- Experience with project management; ability to track numerous tasks at different stages to completion.
- Experience using and maintaining an infrastructure security vulnerability assessment tool.
- Experience working across both Windows and Unix based environments.
- Strong working knowledge of cloud environments and their key components
- You have a demonstrated ability to influence key stakeholders across different parts of the organisation.
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 015222908 or apply below: