I am seeking an experienced Senior Information Security Engineer skilled in Industrial Control Systems (ICS) to work within our global Group Information Security (GIS) function. The role will be based in Dublin but will be flexible with WFO up to 4 days a week. This will also include global travel when it’s safe to do so.
The successful candidate will play an integral role in defending against the latest security threats and ever-changing landscape. You will develop and deliver operational, tactical and strategic initiatives as part of the information security program and provide consultancy and business support activities across Europe, Americas and APAC regions focusing on ICS Cyber security.
- Working directly with Operating Companies and Business Units via our ICS Cyber Security program, the successful candidate will:
- Deliver ICS Cyber Project activities
- Own the day-day relationship with our third-party ICS Security infrastructure support partner
- Carry out technical evaluations and solution appraisal and make recommendations as appropriate
- Provide SME advisory on operational aspects of frameworks and standards including IEC62443 and NIST.
- Support business in aligning to the IEC62443 standard and developing remediation strategies in response to benchmarking assessments and audits.
- Manage ICS specific Security Awareness strategy and campaigns covering sites globally.
- Act as an SME working across teams and functions to increase awareness and alignment on ICS security strategy and solutions
- Provide 2nd line incident support
- Develop security controls relating to windows systems within the ICS environments
- Contribute to the development of ICS Cyber Strategy, Architecture and Standards
- Develop and operate vulnerability management processes across ICS estates
- 4-5 year’s experience in either ICS System or Network operations, IT Operations, IT Service Delivery, or IT Security Operations
- Third Level qualification (or equivalent) in Information Technology, Information Security or Engineering.
- Any relevant security certifications is a nice to have.
- Self-starter who is task and goal orientated for individual and team objectives.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to manage internal and external relationships.
- Good project management and organizational skills, with the ability to determine priorities.
- Understanding of ICS related business processes and environments is desirable
- Experience of working with ICS systems is highly desirable
- Experience of managing third party service provides and monitoring KPIs/SLAs.
- Experience implementing, operating or managing VMWare, Windows Server and related security controls
- Experience of vulnerability scanning systems such as Qualys, Nessus etc.
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 5222908 or apply below: