I am seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to join a global Financial Services organisation based in the heart of Dublin city. In this role you will be responsible for performing multiple aspects of required Security duties. This will include ensuring the integrity, availability and protection of the company’s primary assets; reputation, people, information and facilities by monitoring critical infrastructure and providing support to daily security operations where required, as well as providing support and input to the Global Intelligence Analysis team in the US.
- Assisting with the induction, training and development of the front of house security representatives.
- Development of a coherent training plan for the team, liaison with key training stakeholders in the US and the delivery of required training where necessary.
- Provide support to the Global Intelligence Analysis team in the US, providing necessary updates on European events that may impact operations, and providing input to Intelligence products prior to their distribution to key stakeholders.
- Provide real-time event data & analysis to assist key stakeholders with operational decisions.
- Communication of issues, trends, and upcoming events; provide analysis to assist with operational & staff planning
- Assist in managing day to day security operations functions
- Prepare & assist with any requests / products requiring open source analytic support
- Investigative support, after action reviews, information sharing
- Prepare & assist with reporting, presentations, and overall awareness efforts
- Identification and escalation of potential issues identified during open source research
- Communication of issues, trends with potential impact via both physical and cyber verticals
- Collaboration/information sharing on upcoming issues and events with a potential security impact
- Bachelor’s or other advanced degree strongly preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in an operational and/or technical security environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of open source tradecraft and analysis
- Basic understanding of the intelligence collection and analysis process
- Partner with teams internal and external to Global Security & Investigations on joint assessments
- Demonstrated good judgement in identifying issues for escalation to all levels of the firm
- Significant judgment, self-confidence, and decision-making skills are crucial in order to identify and adopt the proper research, escalation approach, and communication method for the issue at hand.
- The successful candidate will possess a history of demonstrated ability to think and perform under time-constrained conditions requiring independent judgment while interacting with all levels of management, customer facing business units, vendors, private sector partners and government agencies.
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 015222908 or apply below: