Who are we?
Otonomee is a customer-management partner, we deliver growth and technology solutions to fast-scaling businesses. We champion the early stages, the trailblazers, and the future makers. Otonomee means self-directed freedom. It is what we believe in for our partners, for our people.
Otonomee is forging a new path in the BPO Industry. We consult, analyse, and bring people and tech solutions to our client’s business, letting them focus on their core abilities. Growth is our culture, our people are our pulse and at Otonomee, we know that meaningful work can be achieved no matter where you are located.
Otonomee, Together We Grow
About the role
We are looking for a customer support specialist to join the Otonomee team. The successful candidate will be supporting our partner Money Jar. Money Jar is an Irish owned fintech business who are solving a huge problem for HR and payroll departments across Ireland in all sectors of the economy by offering a simple, seamless & convenient remote employee digital onboarding solution whereby employees & students can have their Irish digital current accounts open within minutes.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that’s passionate about customer support, is analytical and has strong communication skills. The successful candidate will work from home permanently so the only commute you’ll need to worry about is getting to your home desk. This will give you the time to focus on what is important.
What you will be doing:
- Managing customer onboarding from sign up, through KYC to completion.
- Identifying suspicious transactions and reporting them when necessary.
- Answering customer queries in a consistent, proficient and timely manner (via online chat and email).
- Managing customer queries queues in an appropriate customer support system.
- Working as part of a team you will effectively resolve problems, customer issues, and escalations to ensure that client service level agreements are met and exceeded.
- Implement and maintain departmental processes to meet customer demands and to improve the quality of service provided.
- Manage escalations effectively and take ownership for resolving problems.
- Client relationship management. You will have a full understanding of our client and how their businesses and systems function.
- Providing our partner with key customer insights with the aim of improving the customer experience.
- Calm under pressure and shows empathy when dealing with customers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English – both in written and verbal communications.
- Good multitasker due to your strong organisational skills
- Love working as part of a team and can work towards individual and team KPI’s
- Can perform all duties in an efficient, professional, and courteous manner.
- You have previous experience in a contact centre (desirable)
- Great communication and listening skills
What you get in return
· The opportunity to work in a business who will grow substantially over the coming months
· Work from home permanently
· Meal allowance provided
· The ability and autonomy to be able to work from where you want.
· A competitive salary.
· The opportunity for quick professional growth.
· Fun company events and team outings.
· Opportunities for flexible working hours, encouraging everyone to have a healthy work-life balance.
· An open and democratic work culture where everyone can contribute, learn and teach.