Our client is a leading asset management firm operating within the renewable energy sector. Headquartered in Dublin, the firm has over €1bn of assets under its management spread across the UK and Europe, with significant further investments in the pipeline.
They are seeking a Corporate Finance Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. Reporting directly to the CFO, the role will have a particular focus on fundraising and investor relations activities.
- Construction of new and maintenance of existing models for funds or managed accounts, including investor outputs and firms outputs.
- Running investor sensitivities and scenarios as required. Providing analysis and scenarios to senior management in support of fee negotiations and returns analysis.
- Support in production and updating of relevant and accurate data for data rooms including DDQs, track record information.
- Leading responses to investor Q&A and completion of investor databases.
- Review of financial sections of all fund marketing materials and legal documents.
- Consolidate actual and projected income streams from existing funds.
- Produce relevant inputs for inclusion into the finance function’s group cash flow forecasts.
- Support in assessment of fund-wide activities as appropriate, e.g. fund level debt facility, inflation swap, asset or fund sale etc.
- Preparation of board reports and presentations pertaining to funds, investors, and overall performance.
- Circa 5+ years’ corporate finance experience within a top tier professional services firm or industry.
- Excellent financial modelling skills an absolute must.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present to management and boards.
- Exposure to prospectus writing, management presentations or marketing documents an advantage.
- Ability to deal with third parties, including due diligence leads and analysts on the investor side, and third-party legal firms.