Excellent opportunity to work with a Big 4 Accounting Practice as a Corporate Finance Executive/Manager. You will be joining a high performing, project focused team where you will have direct contact with senior management and learn from experts in their fields.
- Working on corporate finance engagements including IBRs, transaction structuring, valuations, M&A advisory, strategic advice, debt negotiations, financial modelling, due diligence, preparation of business plans and asset management.
- Providing of assistance and advice to clients and Partners on specific projects.
- Manage work plans in order to deliver a high quality client service.
- Attend client meetings, keeping up to date records and presenting to clients if required.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and key intermediaries.
Skills and QualificationsThe role requires the following skills at a minimum:
- 2.1 Honours Degree.
- ACA, ACCA or CFA qualified.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong financial analysis and financial modelling skills.
- Good level of proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Commercially astute.
- Team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels but also able to work effectively on your own using your own initiative and judgement as required
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-5222918.