Our client a well-established mid-tier firm is seeking to hire a Senior Associate to join its growing Corporate and commercial department. This role will offer a fast-track to Partnership and thus suited to an ambitious, career minded Corporate lawyer.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements
- Experienced Corporate solicitor - minimum 4 years’ PQE from a well-established firm.
- Ambitious to achieve partnership
- Takes responsibility for personal and firm development
- Works well in a team and ability to delegate, work with and develop team members where appropriate
- Develops client relationships, good personality and demonstrates ability to engage with and develop new clients
- Must have good deal history experience
- Brings energy to the firm/role
- Good technical ability
- Experience in M&A and Private Equity Deals preferably
- Ability to support colleagues from other related practice areas where there is overlap with corporate & commercial matters
For more information on this role please contact Michael Minogue at email@example.com or call 0873824538.