Our client a well-established mid-tier firm is seeking to hire a Senior Associate to help grow its new Construction department. This role is ideally suited to an experienced construction lawyer who wants to grow a practice.
- Drafting and negotiating Construction Contracts in the industry standard forms
- Drafting and negotiation of project agreements
- Drafting and negotiation of Appointments for professional team and Collateral Warranties
- Drafting bespoke suites of project documents
- Dealing with the financing of Construction and Development Projects
- Dealing with Construction Disputes, Warranty Claims and Contractor and Developer Insolvency
- Experienced Construction solicitor - minimum 4 years’ PQE from a well-established firm.
- Good knowledge of construction and procurement law
- Regulatory knowledge of relevant law surrounding construction and building regulations in Ireland
- Ability to support colleagues from other related practice areas where there is overlap with construction matters
- Pro-active thinker and problem solver
- Excellent communicator
- Can work on own initiative as well as being a strong Team player
- Possess strong technical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
For more information on this role please contact Michael Minogue at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0873824538.