Our client a top 10 law firm is seeking to hire an experienced solicitor to their Litigation and Dispute Resolution department.
Acting for a varied client base of leading banks, financial institutions, insurers, professional services firms, product manufacturers, airlines and public companies.
Working on a variety of commercial disputes including financial services and banking disputes, fraud and asset recovery, investigations, insurance coverage, and landlord and tenant matters.
- Work on a wide range of commercial litigation cases
- Prepare advices for clients
- Prepare draft pleadings
- Liaise with counsel, expert witnesses and any relevant third parties
- Attend court as required
- Electronic discovery review
- Participate in marketing and business development initiatives.
- Minimum of three + years’ experience as a solicitor in commercial litigation in another busy corporate practice
- Strong planning and organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise
- Ability to make sound and realistic decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of motivation and an ability to act on one’s own initiative and to carry own file load
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team.
For more information on this role please contact Michael Minogue at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 015222906.