MA Tech have exclusively partnered with a very exciting tech firm that is looking to scale their Dublin based team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who wants to join a greenfield operation and gain exposure to some leading edge technology. They currently have an opening for a Cloud/DevOps Engineer to join their growing production team. The team has a diverse skill set who work together on the infrastructure, libraries, and tools that make up the service platform. The service platform is used by all engineers at for developing user features. Engineers on the Foundation Team work on a very wide variety of projects and technologies; recent projects have ranged from rearchitecting and upgrading our logging infrastructure to redoing the internal request routing and load balancer architecture for performance and ease of use.
- Create and operate the infrastructure that makes the company possible, from data stores and the container platform to observability software and deployment tooling.
- Develop software that empowers your engineering colleagues, providing them the tools and platforms to deliver scalable, reliable, and observable products.
- Find mentorship and growth opportunities with more experienced engineers on your team and beyond.
Not looking for 100% coverage; if you have experience in any of these technologies, we’d love to hear from you:
- Experience with AWS or another cloud provider such as Azure or GCP.
- Experience with at least one programming language such as Ruby, Scala, Go, or Python.
- Experience deploying software with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, or Mesos.
- Experience with relational data stores such as MySQL or PostgreSQL and ideally one or more key-value, columnar, or time series data store such as Cassandra, Redis, or Elasticsearch.
- Experience with streaming systems such as Kafka.
- Have a passion for the reliability, scalability, and usability of what you make.
- Have a history of fully owning your work, from designing and building to maintaining and being on-call.
- Love working on production systems.
- Are security-minded when developing and working on systems.
- Demonstrating empathy for other engineers and thinking about how the platform enhances and enables their work.
- Having an eye for detail and thoroughness, as you will work on the most important production systems at the company.
- Displaying ownership of your work by managing deployment and participating in an on-call rotation.
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly on 01 5222908 or apply below: