MA Tech are exclusively recruiting for a growing fintech with offices based in Dublin. They are growing across the business and currently have an opening for a Cloud Security Architect to join their team.
In this role, you will join the Data Platform R&D team, to architect next generation digital services for the Insurance Industry! You will be defining the architecture of their R&D projects, and participate in the creation of new products. This is a complex, multi-cloud environment where security is of utmost importance. You will be given the autonomy to make a real impact on the future of the organisation.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- 8-10 years’ experience architecting, building and operating mission critical applications.
- Knowledge of distributed systems, event-driven and cloud native architectures.
- Own the cloud architecture: principals, policies, tooling and infrastructure.
- Fluent in Azure services: Security, Containers, Analytics, AI + machine learning.
- Deep knowledge of security technologies, standards (CSA, NIST, etc.) and compliance programs.
- Comfortable working in an agile development environment with CI/CD.
- Familiar with DevSecOps practices and Security as Code.
- Mentor engineers using design sessions, code reviews and pair programming.
- Excellent communicator and can work collaboratively with product, compliance and sales.
- Cloud architecture certifications / Insurance domain knowledge beneficial
- Be professional, articulate and reliable, with well-practiced communication skills including a proven track record of engaging as a technical leader in a software/consulting services supplier role.
- Proven track record of hands-on successful product and project implementations.
- Excellent documentation skills in the form of technical specifications, user
- Strong technical leadership skills with a deep technical background.
For more information, please contact Ian Donnelly at email@example.com or apply below: