Mason Alexander is working closely with a global fintech with a state of the art multi-cloud compute and data platform looking for a Cloud Engineer with a focus on AWS skillset to join their team.
As a hands-on member of the cloud engineering team, you will be responsible for a large scale AWS platform designing, building and supporting core cloud capabilities.
I am looking to speak to candidates with 2-3 years commercial experience with AWS infrastructure preferably with Python in addition to CI/CD tools, Infrastructure as Code and an understanding of Linux, security and Networking.
- Architect, develop and maintain AWS platform
- Implement CI/CD pipelines which include application tests, security tests, and gates
- Automate data resiliency and replication
- Implement availability, security, performance monitoring and alerting of cloud solutions
- Manage multiple environments and promote code between them
- Automate creation of machine images and containers
- Automate systems configuration and orchestration using tools, such as Chef, Ansible, or Salt
- Experience designing and supporting production cloud environments on AWS
- Experience developing in Python through Git
- Understanding of Linux, security, and networking
- CloudFormation or Terraform for IaC
- Cloud Networking knowledge