One of our leading customers has created a new position for a Cloud Architect on their Data Platform research and development team. This is a really exciting role where you will have the responsibility for defining the architecture of the R&D projects, along with participating in the creation of new products also. If you are looking for a complex, multi-cloud environment where consideration for security is vital then get in touch. This role will allow autonomy for the right candidate to have a defining impact on the business.
- 10+ years’ experience architecting, building and operating business critical applications
- Good understanding of distributed systems, event driven and cloud native applications
- Be responsible for the cloud architecture including principals, policies, tooling and infrastructure
- Fluent in Azure services
- Strong knowledge of security technologies, standards, etc
- Agile development experience including CI/CD
For further information, contact Dáire Connolly on +353-1-6854414 or email email@example.com