Based in Dublin, our client is seeking to hire an Analyst / Associate with a focus on global credit-oriented products and markets to join their growing team. The Analyst or Associate would be part of a broader group of product focused credit strategists working across the globe and is responsible for maintaining the firms relationships with some of the world’s largest investors (pension funds, insurance businesses, endowments, sovereign wealth funds and family offices), developing and structuring products and raising capital for the firm’s expanding investment management platform.
This role is a unique opportunity to become part of a growing and strategic team.
A successful candidate typically will have 3-4 years experience with a background in investment banking, corporate finance/transaction services, sales and trading or capital markets. Ideally, the candidate will also have a strong understanding of credit markets dynamics, with specific knowledge of Collateralized Loan Obligations (“CLOs”) preferred but not essential.
- Assist with marketing and development of global CLO/ Asset Backed Securities (“ABS”) platform, working closely with US-based team
- Work with the firm's Relationship Managers to support the Firm’s client relationships and fund raising activities
- Collaboration with various internal divisions to answer client requests (Portfolio Managers, Operations, Finance, Legal/Compliance, Risk)
- Work with US based RFP team in completion of RFPs/DDQs for potential new clients across credit
- Update and maintain content for client updates presentations, marketing decks and new business proposals (RFPs/DDQs)
- Manage reporting requirements for investors
- Interest in broader fundraising and product development
- Finance or business background with relevant financial qualifications – ACA or CFA
- Strong academic background
- Excellent communication skills and prior client-facing experience
- Team-oriented, honest and reliable with high integrity
- Proven ability to manage demands of multiple teams and projects in a fast-paced work environment, including ability to prioritize time efficiently and handle heavy workloads while maintaining consistent attention to detail
- Aptitude for critical and creative thinking across the quantitative and qualitative spectrum including clear skills in data analysis and ability to disseminate information from data
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, including the ability to read and independently assess information/situations from varying perspectives and tailor messages to suit different audiences
- Ability to make sound judgements and simultaneously manage various issues and projects in a fast-paced and high performance environment.
For further details, please call James Lynch on +353-87-9361554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org