Mason Alexander is working closely with an Irish fintech looking to add a Security Systems Engineer on a contract basis to their Digital Identity team.
The Security Systems Engineer will build, administer and deploy automation for PingID administration and deployment framework.
Looking to speak with contractors who have experience in digital identity technology, scripting experience (Ansible, Python, etc.), understanding of audit, compliance and security standards. Some experience with Splunk would be good also.
- Installation and Configuration Digital Identity technology
- Extensive scripting knowledge and experience (Ansible, Python, etc.)
- SSL Configuration and troubleshooting and scripting knowledge and experience of the same
- Deploy, configure and verify applications on Digital Identity Platform
- Experience documenting overall solutions, operational and project procedures
- Highlight and mitigate risks on the environment
- Understanding of audit, compliance and security standards
- Building scripting framework to implement and test
Additional Skills :
- Knowledge on F5 Technologies
- Knowledge on Splunk and configuration on Splunk advantageous
- Knowledge of DevOps
- 5 - 9 years relevant experience in a large and active service organization.
- Computer security systems, applications, procedures, and techniques.
- Current technological developments / trends in area of expertise.
- Computer / network systems infrastructure requirements and standards.
Apply now to learn more or get in touch with Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org !