Mason Alexander has been retained on an exclusive basis to support our client in the search of a CFO on an interim basis (12 months).
The role will report to the Group CEO and will form part of the executive management team.
Our client is a diversified group which has undergone significant growth and is looking for an experienced CFO to join their team as they prepare to embark on the next phase of international growth.
Reporting to the Group CEO, your responsibilities will include:
- Support the CEO with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans
- Work closely with the CEO on new business opportunities while providing relevant financial information
- Participate in key decision-making as a member of the executive management team
- Ensure that there is an adequate and effective corporate structure in place to maximise the group’s position to grow its share of domestic and foreign markets
- Oversee the compliance and tax functions and ensure that all company and local statutory requirements are being met
- Liaise with senior members of the management team and ensure that annual financial objectives are budgeted, aligned to performance and reported in time on a monthly basis
- Direct financial planning and strategy partnering with the Managing Directors
Qualifications and Experience:
- Highly qualified finance executive with experience operating at CFO level
- Experience in mergers & acquisitions, corporate finance and business structuring required
- Strong leadership, influencing and people management skills
- High energy and drive, and flexible enough to work in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and changing environment
- Experience within the retail/fmcg sectors preferred