MA Tech are recruiting for a Business Process Engineer for a key client of ours based in Dublin. This role has flexibility in terms of remote working and is a permanent opportunity.
In this role you will have an opportunity to join a successful company who are striving within their industry. You will get a chance to apply a collaborative approach to cross functional teams to achieve success within process development, improvement and execution.
- Collect feedback from all teams regarding process frustrations and difficulties
- Identify areas of the business to be addressed and improved and recommend these to the correct teams for review
- Document a number of processes and procedures
- Work on a number of processes that align current resources and increase efficiency - processes that further develop strategic goals
- Bring in new or existing technologies to increase collaboration and communication
- Implement new processes with a number of cross functional teams
- Facilitate education to increase appreciate of each teams efforts
- Manage projects - development of plans, management of timelines
- Preparation of presentations and documentation
- Showcase understanding of middle and back office functions, desirable in the asset management environment
- Interest in technology and process automation
- Capabilities to build strong relationships
- Experience on leading projects - including working with technology teams
Please get in touch to hear some more on this opportunity!