Business Development Representative - Dutch speaking
This role provides an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to start their sales career and wants to progress fast within their career. The client is known for providing outstanding sales trainings and helping individuals getting the best out of themselves.
The office is in Cork but the role is remote so you can work from Dublin or anywhere else in Ireland
What will you do?
- Working closely together with an Sales Engineer and an SDR to provide the best possible solutions to your clients and develop sales strategies
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts
- Managing inbound leads as well as proactively reaching out to new clients and creating new opportunities
- Work to have a variety of touches (call, email, social, etc.) on all leads in your assigned territory
- Identify key decision makers amongst the clients within your target list
- Learn and understand your clients products to help them using your solution for their benefits
- Present and sell clients products and services to existing and new clients through a mix of phone calls, e-mail and social networks
- Follow up on leads and referrals resulting from field activity, the Marketing team, Channel Partners, and individual prospecting.
- Support your team with booking meetings, and prospecting.
- Maintain accurate account information and activity detail in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- 1 year + experience within B2B SaaS Sales
- Ideally a bachelors degree or an equivalent educational background
- You speak Dutch at native level + English fluent
- Technology industry experience would be a big plus!
- You have basic knowledge on MS Office
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- You love to collaborate and work together in a team
- You know how to influence, negotiate, and gain commitment at all organizational levels.
- You love working in a fast-paced, self-directed environment and you are entrepreneurial minded
- You have great decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills.