Salary: Competitive, Bonus, Shares and Benefits
- Manage business continuity document updates for adherence to appropriate industry and risk management Governance guidelines.
- Manage the creation of Business Continuity process flows, standard operating procedures and the appropriate training/awareness materials.
- Develop and maintain relationships across all levels of the organisation to lead on company-wide training and provide advice and guidance related to Business Continuity to all stakeholders.
- Coordinate governance oversight across the Business Continuity Management framework.
- Assist in the development, administration and maintenance of incident management programs.
- Build mapping to align technology recovery SLA's with business impact requirements.
- Facilitate business impact analysis and risk assessments to determine potential effects to operations and lead conversations to suggest practical solutions.
- Work with a wide range of technology and business partners to develop plans, define processes, and implement strategies to mitigate the impact of potential adverse conditions such as natural disasters, acts of terror/war, cyberattacks, epidemics/pandemics, etc. on company operations
- Help coordinate and facilitate regular business continuity exercises / testing.
Qualification & Skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a business continuity role or emergency management, similar in technical documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is preferable but not required.
- Ability to work under pressure, formulate and articulate solutions and defend assumptions
- Intermediate experience with MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel
- Show distinct strategic and critical thinking, work through ambiguity and pay attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and feature the ability to work independently