MA Tech are recruiting for a Systems Analyst for a key client of ours based in Dublin. This role has flexibility in terms of remote working and is a contract opportunity. The duration is for 12 months.
In this role you will work with an excellent team of engineers and end users to develop high level designs and strategies to support the best possible solution for their partners. They use a variety of technologies that will leverage current skills as well as open up opportunities to learn more.
- Work with technology and business partners to understand the project objectives as well as timelines and requirements
- Create and translate business requirements for large projects and enhancements
- Work with developers to ensure that all design requirements are understood
- Drive standards for documentations and methodologies
- Demonstrate ownership through disciplined task management
- Be a collaborative teammate who can work across a number of distributed teams
- Share the understanding of the domain through team mentoring
- Detect scope changes and call out issues
- Provide technical leadership through expert grasp on project life cycle and requirements
- Execute analyst and evaluations of systems in large and complex groups
- Showcase at least five years in the BA industry
- Showcase experience of working with both new and existing systems
- Showcase on your experience with product rollouts
- Have experience in the proposal of project plans and roadmaps
- Ability to perform technical analysis
- Understanding of scaled agile framework
Please get in touch to hear some more on this opportunity!